We are hiring therapists to work under clinical supervision.
Life Transitions is structured on a private practice model that provides DoH Licensed clinicians an opportunity to provide therapy services in a diverse community. Life Transitions is looking for passionate and exceptional mental health professionals to join our team. We provide complete administrative, marketing, insurance, and billing support as well as beautiful and functional office environments to work in. This position is structured to allow you to focus your time and energy on providing therapy and counseling services. The clinician will create treatment plans, and provide therapeutic interventions and counseling for children, adolescents, adults, older adults, individuals, couples, and families in a holistic, culturally sensitive environment that promotes dignity, respect, safety, and maximum optimal functioning of our clientele.
Job Titles: Mental Health Therapist – Fully Licensed, Associate License, Certified Counselor, or Agency Affiliated Counselor
Job Type: Starting at Part Time and transitioning to Full Time
Schedule: Life Transitions is hiring providers interested in working 4-5 days a week M-Th or M-F
Compensation: Several Options Available – Hourly or Percentage.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide outpatient Mental Health services, evaluations, assessments, care plans, and therapy for children, adolescents, adults, older adults, and families as needed in a variety of professional therapeutic modalities.
- Attend weekly supervision or consultation with a Life Transitions clinical supervisor.
- Maintain HIPPA compliance and confidentiality while providing direct therapy services.
- Provide outreach and referral assistance to clients to support access to services in the community.
- Maintain a caseload of active clients assigned to meet productivity requirements of 65-75% client-facing hours on a weekly schedule (if hourly).
- Part-time is considered 20-31 hours and full-time 32-40 hours per week (if hourly). Some positions are offered on the agreement that full-time work will be achieved and maintained within the first three months of employment.
- Plan, organize, and prioritize your work to meet deadlines and accomplish tasks within established timelines, including maintaining accurate electronic health records and files.
- Consult and collaborate with other professionals, supervisors, and/or agencies on client evaluations, treatment plans, and follow-ups in order to ensure optimal client outcomes.
- Attend clinical in-services/training and regularly scheduled department/agency meetings.
- Conduct Group Therapy Sessions as needed.
- Prepare concise documentation pertinent to clients with requests from other agencies and professionals in the community, and coordinate services for clients in the community as needed.
- Assist in identifying, implementing, and coordinating services/activities in order to meet client needs.
- Conduct Mental Health Intakes using the Biopsychosocial form and process.
- Provide case management services to children, adolescents, adults, and older adults.
- Communicate Life Transitions’ policies, practices, and procedures to clients.
- Complete all necessary paperwork in compliance with agency, state, and legislative requirements.
- Fulfill other duties as may be assigned to meet the agencies’ operational needs (hourly pay scale).
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- A minimum of a Master’s degree is required in Mental Health, Counseling, Social work, or related social services field or Bachelor’s Degree in a closely related field and maintain the Behavioral Health Agency Affiliated License through Life Transitions.
- MHP Credential. May be obtained within 30 days of hire.
- Two (2) years of experience in providing mental health counseling and case management services or comparable experience.
- Active State of Washington License as required by the Department of Health (e.g., LCSW, LMFT, LMHC, Ph.D., PsyD, Agency Affiliated, Certified Counselor, or similar credentials).
- Proficient in speaking, reading, and writing in English.
- Proficient with using Microsoft Office products.
- Experience working with diverse populations.
- Documentation of current Professional Liability Insurance coverage.
- Flexibility to work on weekends and evenings.
- Proficient in speaking, reading, and writing in multiple languages.
- Experience working with couples and families.
- Previously paneled with insurance companies.
- Experience leading therapy groups.
- Experience providing telehealth services.
- CPR and First Aid Certification are optional within 90 days of hire.
- Flexible Schedule.
- Paid Vacation & Vacation Coverage.
- Full administrative and billing support.
- Fully functioning office environment.
- The manageable caseload of no more than 30-40 clients depends on hours worked.
- On-site consultation at no additional cost with AAMFT Approved Clinical Supervisor
- Department of Health required training accessible at no additional cost.
- Referrals are provided by Life Transitions.
- HIPPA-compliant EMR System.
Life Transitions’ Mission: Providing high-quality mental and behavioral health care to diverse communities and vulnerable populations.
Closing Date: The position will remain open until filled.
Life Transitions promotes equal opportunity in all aspects of its employment practices without regard to Age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, or veteran status.
Explore other opportunities at Life Transitions: https://lifetransitions2020.com/careers/.