- Avg Cost (per session): $75
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Check, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
All of our providers accept Molina and Premera and some accept additional plans. You can find a list on each individual’s webpage.
When contacting your insurance company there are several questions that will help you gain clarity about how much money your visits will cost.
- What is my copay (or coinsurance) for mental health therapy?
- What is my annual deductible?
- How much of my deductible has already been met?
- How many visits am I allowed?
- Is a referral from my primary care provider required to receive my insurance benefits?
- Do I need an authorization to see this therapist?
Here are some definitions to help you clarify what those insurance terms mean. A copay is a fixed amount of money that you pay at the time of your office visit. It is generally around $20. A coinsurance is like a copay but is based on a percentage of office visit cost and is usually around $25. A deductible is a fixed amount of money that you must pay before your insurance begins to pay. A deductible is generally one or two thousand dollars. A referral from a primary care physician means that you have seen your doctor and that they recommend that you attend mental health therapy. An authorization is permission from your insurance company to see a therapist. This is always required if you have Kaiser Permanente insurance.