In Crisis resources
The below are community resources and 24-hour emergency hotlines for people-in-crisis who need immediate support.
- Life-threatening emergency: 911
- Addiction: AddictionCenter.com or (800) 586-9670
- Crisis Clinic of Thurston & Mason Counties: 360-586-2800
- King County Crisis Line: 1-866-427-4747 or 1-800-244-5767
- King County Domestic Violence Hotline: 425-656-7867 or 877-465-7234
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255 or 1-800-784-2433
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1−800−799−7233 or TTY 1−800−787−3224 for deaf or hard to hearing individuals
- Pierce County Crisis Line: 1-800-576-7764 or 253-396-5180
- Perinatal Support Washington Warm Line: 1-888-404-7763
- Pierce County- Crystal Judson Family Justice Center: 253-798-4166 or 800-764-2420
- Teen Link: http://www.866teenlink.org/ or call 1-866-833-6546 You can chat online with a volunteer from 6 pm to 10 pm any night of the week (PST time zone).
- Alcohol and drug abuse are among the leading risk factors for suicide. People with substance use disorders may experience hopelessness and suicidal thoughts, but treatment for addiction has helped people find purpose and happiness in life.
- Autism spectrum specialists:
- Elemy.com for ABA therapy in Seattle, Spokane, or Tacoma.
- Association for Contextual Behavioral Science:
- Behavioral health treatment centers: